Tuesday, September 6 - Thursday, September 8, 2022
12th Annual Aircraft Finance & Leasing Conference and Airline One on One DayHosted by Deutsche Bank Securities
Fixed Income Research Host (Aircraft Finance & Leasing Conference and Workshop): Douglas Runte, CFA
Equity Research Host (Airline One on One Day): Michael Linenberg
Deutsche Bank Center
One Columbus Circle (enter via 58th Street, just west of 8th Avenue)
New York, NY 10019
We are pleased to announce that Deutsche Bank's 12th Annual Aircraft Finance & Leasing Conference / Aviation Finance & ESG Workshop and Airline One on One Day will take place IN-PERSON at Deutsche Bank Center, New York City on Tuesday, September 6 - Thursday, September 8, 2022.
Pre-Conference Aviation Finance & ESG Workshop:
Tuesday, September 6 (10:30 AM to 5:00 PM)
- To complement our Aircraft Finance & Leasing Conference, we will host an IN-PERSON Aviation Finance & ESG Workshop on Tuesday, September 6. This workshop will begin with an introduction to EETCs and Aircraft ABS, followed by an in-depth discussion of: credit analysis of aircraft ABS; aircraft appraisal methodology; aircraft value history and forecasts; maintenance reserves; aircraft transition costs; and ESG issues.
Wednesday, September 7 (8:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Presentations from senior executives of 12 leading aircraft leasing companies
- Aircraft manufacturers discussing their commercial outlook and product strategy
- Aviation consultants analyzing the outlook for aircraft lease rates and values
- One-on-One / small group meetings with select speakers
- Reception for clients and speakers at conclusion of presentations on the rooftop terrace overlooking Central Park
Airline One on One Day:
Thursday, September 8 (8:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- One-on-One / small group meetings with senior executives from leading companies in the airline industry
- There will be no formal presentations
Space is limited to institutional clients of Deutsche Bank and all registration requests are subject to confirmation with relevant Deutsche Bank sales or corporate finance coverage. We look forward to seeing you in New York!
For more information, please contact your Deutsche Bank representative or the Conference Team: